I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgivng! I am SO excited for our first Thanskgiving in our new house! We have SO much to be thankful for! Here is a list of just some of the things I am so thankful to our Heavenly Father for!
1. Jesus! His Grace, love, goodness... all of it! I am beyond thankful that the creator of the universe loves me.
2. My husband. This year has been one of the hardest and best years of our marriage. But we came through it together and have never been more in love! He is truly my best friend and I know that God put us together for a reason!
3. Max. He is the most amazing little boy. He is my first child and will always hold a very special place in my heart because of that. He has such a sweet and loving spirit. He doesn't like to see me cry or be upset at all. He gives the best snuggles and kisses. But then he is this crazy wild boy who runs and jumps and screams all about Spiderman and dinosaurs and other boyish things. I am so thankful for his life. He is so much like his daddy in so many ways but I still see the me in there and it makes me happy. God has big plans for this little boy.
4. Sophie. Having a little girl is better than I ever dreamed it would be. She is so beautiful and sweet! I love how she giggles and smiles. I love how she snuggles with anything that is soft... even if it is the clean laundry I just folded. And I also love how sassy she is. She knows exactly what she wants at all times. I pray that we can deal with this attitude as her parents but that she will keep it somewhat into her adulthood. What an amazing woman she could be with passion like that. I can only imagine the awesome things God could do through that girl!
5. Our new house. Our new home is nothing short of a gift from God. We could never have gotten this house on our own. Through the generosity of my grandma and the weird job changes and lay offs Nick had this year God provided our family with this beautiful home. I am so thankful!
6. Nick's job. It may not be his dream job but he likes it and it takes care of our family so well. Nick is learning amazing skills that will give him amazing opportunites in the future. Plus, it took us to Las Vegas this year which just rocked!
7. My parents. We love living close to them so much! They love our kids so much and it means the world to us. Max talks about Grandma and Grandpa nonstop! I am so grateful for their willingess to help us out so much. They are awesome and we love them so much.
8. My grandma. What she did for us this past year is nothing short of amazing. How do you even thank someone who has done so much for you? She will never know how thankful I am. She has always been one of my most favorite people in the entire world and will continue to be. Basically, when I say I have the best grandma in the world, I think I know what I am talking about!
9. Friends. Old and new I am blessed. God has shown me so much about friendship this year and I am grateful for it. I am so thankful for my friends near and far that have helped me through this year and have helped me become a better person!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!