Thursday, December 3, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Christmas Trees


I love that Kelly's Korner is all about the Christmas Season right now! This week it is all about Christmas trees. Mine in not very impressive at all and I only have one so far! It was a cheapie we bought when we were first married and there is a ton of space between branches so I feel like I don't have enough room to hang things! But, either way, I thought I would show it off and take the opportunity to show off some of my favorite ornaments!

Here is our tree this year. It looks pretty good all lit up. But, like I said... I need a new tree!


This is the ornament I got this year! My mom has a fabulous tradition of buying us all Hallmark ornaments for Thanksgiving every year. I love that I still get them!


Here is a nativity I got last year. I LOVE nativities! I love for everything I look at around Christmas to remind me of Jesus and of course nativities do that just perfectly!

Now... this is the ornament I am MOST excited about! Max brought it home from Mom's Day Out on Monday and I won't lie to you... I cried when I opened it! Wait for it...


Is that not the CUTEST thing you have ever seen in your life?? I just love my little man in the reindeer ears! And it was a total suprise so I am just thrilled!

This is my other favorite ornament. We have had it on our tree ever since we were married. It is Nick when he was in kindergarten. I just think it is the cutest thing ever!

Well... that is my tree! Hopefully I will have something better to show next year. I was VERY inspired by Kelly's pink tree. So, I hope to have some other fun trees next year too! But, I LOVE all my special ornaments and am glad I got to share a few favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your cute ornaments ... especially the picture frames .. what a great idea to add those!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very sad that we don't have a tree up this year. :( next year we're doing christmas BIG TIME!

    for what it's worth, i would totally cry if luke brought home an ornament like that too. i used to think it was silly how my mom held on to the ones we made, but i get it now. :)

    ReplyDelete