Monday, January 4, 2010

Bring on 2010!

I am pretty sure 2010 is going to be one of the best years ever! How could it not be? My marriage is the best it has ever been! I have my 2 beautiful kiddos and will get to meet my 3rd this year! I am in my new house and we are finally getting settled! We have a wonderful new pastor at our church! And... well... attitude is everything and I want it to be a great year!

So, I love making New Year's Resolutions. And this year I finally convinced my husband to make some too! I have loved reading everyone else's resolutions so I thought I would post a few of my own.

1. Have one evening a week with no tv, computer, or other electronics and spend it with my hubs!
2. Stick to our envelope system using cash so we can save, save, save!
3. Cook more, eat out less. This includes getting back into meal planning.
4. Read the Bible everyday.
5. Start scrapbooking again. I MISS it!

Here are a few pictures from our wonderful New Years celebration! We went to Springfield and got to bring in 2010 with our best friends. The perfect way to start the new year!




The girls at Luigi's on New Years Eve


Ready to par-tay! I love these girls! And they love me... even though I don't have red hair!


The hubs and I ready for 2010


The Jenkins


The Jordans

We really miss our friends. It was SO good to spend time with them!

2 comments:

  1. Katie: Oh my goodness! Max and Sophie are getting so big!!!! Glad to see everything is going great for your family! Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss scrapbooking too. I have this box of 1000 or so photos to scrapbook just sitting on a desk downstairs, waiting to be put in the children's albums. And yet I find it very difficult to find the time to get it done when I actually have enough energy to do it!

    How do you like using the envelope system? Dave Ramsey's book made a big impact on my husband and I!

    ReplyDelete