Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just love weekends!

and I especially love this weekend because it is a 3 day weekend for the hubs! We love it around here when Daddy has extra time off! It just makes everyone happier!

Our weekend has been great so far. Friday night I actually fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 right after we put the kids to bed. Oops! But, I think Nick had a good time playing video games and just hanging out! Saturday morning we went to Lowes to get paint and then we went out to lunch at 54th Street Grill. It was soooo yummy and the kids were so good! We had so much fun! Then we came home and Nick and I painted the playroom during nap time. Then we cooked dinner and spent the evening playing with the kids.

Today Sophie is running a little fever off and on so I decided she needed to stay home from church. So, the boys went to church (Max was sooo excited) and Sophie and I went to Dierburgs to get some things we needed for dinner tonight. We are having some of my family over and I am super excited. If I could just convince my sister to move to St. Louis it would be even better!

I will post pictures of the "finished" playroom later! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment