Monday, February 22, 2010

READ THIS BOOK!

So, in my Friend2Friend group this semester we are reading the book, "Big Girls Don't Whine". I actually chose the study because it was the one my friends were taking! Ha! A little high school, maybe? But, either way! I am LOVING this book! I think every woman in the world should read it! I feel like a light bulb goes off every time I pick it up!
It is so eye opening to read about the difference between being a Big Girl and Little Girl. I can't imagine what our world would look like, what our churches would like like and what our homes would look like if more women would step up and be the Big Girls that God created us to be! I know I have a LONG way to go but I really am learning so much! So, if you get a chance... pick this book up!!! I don't think you will regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment