Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am just a terrible blogger lately! I think of things to blog about all of the time but never take the time to sit and do it!

We have been busy little bees around here lately but it has been good! Nick and I seem to be cramming in all of the fun dates we can before the Jackster gets here. In the past few weeks we have been to a Toby Mac/Chris Tomlin concert, the Fox to see Wicked and tomorrow night we are headed to the Muny to see Beauty and the Beast. My parents have been SO awesome about watching the kids and the kids are loving all of their Grandpa and Grandma time!

I am also super excited because this weekend I get to go to the Beth Moore conference. I LOVE Beth Moore. She is like the ultimate celebrity to me and I am just so excited to see her in person and soak up every work she has to say. I have no doubt in my mind that if she and I knew each other in real life we would get along fabulously!

To make up for all of our crazy business lately the kids and I have spend the last several days at home vegging and playing. It has been nice! We are also watching the progress on our new deck that is being built! The worker guys started on Monday and are making awesome progress! We should have a new deck by this weekend! I will post pictures when it is complete!

This past weekend wrapped up our "Fixable" series at our church. It was 11 weeks on the life of Joseph and it was PHENOMENAL! Absolutely the best sermon series I have ever had the opportunity to hear. Most of the sermons focused on hard family issues, forgiveness, etc. Nick and I have both learned SO much and have had so many amazing discussions. I really feel like this sermon series changed our lives in many ways. I think Nick and I both have so much peace after this series and I am excited to see how our future is transformed because of it. I am so thankful for our pastor and his wisdom. And I am so grateful that God met us in a big way right where we were at! (Much of what we learned and discussed in this series was a HUGE answer to my bold prayer challenge to myself!)

I thought I would end this post with my new favorite picture of my three favorite people (can't wait until I can add one more little guy to this crazy bunch!)

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you and nick are getting to go on some dates before jack arrives. i miss having my mom available to babysit! that picture is so sweet, by the way!

    ReplyDelete