Monday, August 30, 2010

Almost September!

Oh my goodness! Can you believe it is the end of August! I am super excited for fall but I feel like time is passing just too quickly! 4 weeks ago today we had just welcomed Jack into the world hours before. We are so in love with our little man. I just can't believe we have already had him for 4 weeks!
We had a really great weekend. On Saturday we just spent the day at home. Nick painted Jack's nursery (I will post pics soon!) and we had lots of family time. Then Sunday we got stuff done around the house in the morning (no church... I know! But, it is hard to get there with a baby!) and then we headed out to my parents for lunch and to hang out. It was great! My sister and her fiance and my grandma were there so it was great family time. When we got home Nick ran to the store and he brought home these...
I love the color! And the guy who brought them home for me.
A guy that brings home flowers and then does the dishes... um, yes, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers! I thought they were fake today until I saw they were in water... :)

    ReplyDelete