Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random List

Instead of writing a traditional blog post I decided to make a list of all of the things I would blog about if I had lots of time! :-)
  • We had Friend2Friend today and when I picked Max up he got a great report! He has a rough time in the "Frog Room" at church so it has been awhile since I have gotten positive feedback on his time in there!
  • I have been trying to learn more about nutrition and where our food comes from... I wouldn't be suprised if I never stepped foot into a McDonalds again!
  • I am pretty sure Jack is the cutest baby ever. I could just stare at him all day long!
  • I feel like I can now say Max is officially potty trained! He has been out of diapers for awhile but was still having the occassional accident and still using a little potty. He now goes on his own on the big potty and it has been a long time since he has had an accident! I am SO proud of him!
  • Nursing with Jack is going really well. He has actually never had a bottle! I am so proud to have finally gotten the hang of this nursing thing. I guess the third time really is the charm!
  • I have been Diet Coke free for a week now. I am getting used to this just drinking water thing. I hate not drinking soda but I love being a better example for my kids.
  • I am really proud of myself... I have made my bed everyday for almost a month now! I have never been good at doing it and I think I have made it a habit. I feel like even if my room is a little messy it looks clean when the bed is made!
  • I am trying a new casserole recipe for dinner. I absolutely love trying new recipes!
  • I bought a new bathroom scale yesterday... I am pretty sure it is at least 5 pounds off ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment