Some "highlights" of our week
- Soph "jumped" out of her crib onto her head resulting in a transition to a big girl bed. After one night and one nap of trying for an hour and a half to two hours to get her to sleep last night she went to bed with NO trouble at all!
- Sophie got to go to Target to pick out her own big girl bedding. To my shock she actually chose the set I wanted her to get! A zebra print set that will match everything that is already in there!
- Jack is not sleeping well at night, bummer! He is not loving sleeping in his crib these days! Thankfully, with #3 it is easier to see that "this too shall pass" and just enjoy the middle of the night snuggles while I can!
- Mr. Max woke up last night with the tightest most horrible cough I have ever heard! I really thought we were going to have to go to the ER. Thankfully because of all his respiratory issues we have a nebulizer and the medicine always on hand so after his breathing treatment he was doing much better.
- My mom came by after school yesterday and we just got to sit and chat! I love it when that happens! Most of the time when we are together she is giving the kids most of her attention (which I wouldn't have any other way!) but it is nice to get a little attention myself every once in awhile. I really have the best mom ever!
- I realized that since it is NOVEMBER I should probably start Christmas shopping!
- Nick has been awesome lately and my always helpful husband has stepped it up another notch helping me with the housework. I am so grateful for him! He teaches me so much about love and servanthood. He is such an awesome example of a husband and father for our kiddos. God is so good!
(Max and Mommy ready to watch the Broncos game. Max loves the Broncos... not the Chiefs.)
(Sophie at 1 year. I can't believe this was just a year ago! She looks SO little!)