Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pastor Mark on marriage

I am a huge fan of Mark Driscoll the pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle. Nick and I have listened to lots of his sermons and love reading his blog. We especially loved his "Song of Solomon" series. Good stuff! Even though Nick and I are not in full time ministry I really enjoyed listening to Pastor Mark's talk for church planters. I love his call to make marriage a priority and for men in the church to stand up and be leaders. I love how he isn't afraid to be politically incorrect and speak truth into people's lives. Here is his talk if you are interested in listening to it. It is long but I really enjoyed it!

http://blog.marshillchurch.org/2010/12/02/pastor-mark-on-marriage-ministry-and-mistakes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mhcvision+%28The+Mars+Hill+Blog%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment