Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Bullet Points

  • Yesterday I went and got my hair cut and colored! It had been wayyy too long! Special thanks to my Grandma for watching the "big kids" and to my friend Heather for watching Jack so I could spend a few glorious hours pretending to be a real grown-up!
  • Friend2Friend started today and it was SO good to see everyone again. I am so glad that Heather, Jenn, Steph, and I decided to "put on our big girl panties" and finally take Discipleship 101, I think it is going to be AWESOME!
  • Saturday we are going to my parent's house for lunch to celebrate my mom and my birthday! And then Saturday night Nick and I are going out to dinner with my sister and her fiance! Yay for birthdays.
  • I keep stealing candy from my Valentine's Day display... oops.
  • I am doing a Biggest Loser competition that starts next week and it is REALLY hard to not eat a lot in preparation.
  • My coffee is warming up... I love coffee a whole lot
  • I think I found a preschool for Max next year and I am really excited! I found out Mom's Day Out wasn't going to work (they didn't have room for him in the two day a week class) and I am feeling a huge relief that I found an option that I think is going to work out great, a HUGE answer to prayer!
  • I can't believe it is only Wednesday! I am ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment