Tuesday, April 12, 2011

8 things

8 Things

I did this a few years ago and saw it on my old blog so I thought it would be fun to try again. I will post my new answers and then after show my old answers from April 27, 2009. Wow, a lot has changed in two years!
Here is todays...
8 things I'm looking forward to
Summer! 
Everyone sleeping through the night on a more regular basis
Taking a vacation sometime, preferably to the beach!
Going to the Mercy Me concert this weekend
The hubs getting home from work today
Buying a new minivan in a year or two when mine finally gives out
Getting to my goal weight
Watching my kids grow and learn every day
8 things I did yesterday
Took the big kids to Mom's Day Out
Went to BodyFlow class at the gym
Hung out at my friend Heather's afterwards
Went to the grocery store and spent under $20
Played outside with the kids
Took a family walk after dinner
Did lots of laundry
Watched Kate + 8 for the first time since "Jon" was dropped
8 things I wish I could do
Keep my kids in a protective bubble (only kind of kidding)
Get a little glimpse into the future
Loose weight without trying
Give up Diet Coke... maybe
Change the world
Keep in touch with people better
Make lots of money effortlessly so the hubs could just hang out with us all day... although maybe I would get bored with that
Be bolder
8 shows I watch
The Big Bang Theory
19 Kids and Counting
House Hunters
All My Children
Say Yes to the Dress
How I Met Your Mother
Super Why
Dinosaur Train (those last two are sad but true!)
8 things I say everyday
I love you
No thank you
Don't get out of bed
Night night
What do you say?
Let's not scream
Have such a good day
Amen


Now my 2009 version...
8 things I'm looking forward to
Buying or building a house
Sophie sleeping through the night on a regular basis
the pools opening
Decorating my new house
Getting to be a stay-at-home mom as my kids get older
Possibly homeschooling my children when they are older
Feeling more at home in St. Louis
Having another baby in the future (or adopting!)

8 things I did yesterday
Went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays
Ate pork steaks for dinner (amazing!)
Played with the kiddos
Walked around the lake (3 miles, woo hoo!)
Checked my e-mail
Made homemade biscotti
Ate homemade biscotti and drank coffee while chatting with the hubs
Watched Desperate Housewives

8 things I wish I could do
Buy a house today
Loose weight more quickly
Make millions of dollars with little to no effort!
Go on vacation with my husband this summer
Cure cancer, AIDS, and stupidity
Have more self confidence
Tell everyone in the world about Jesus... and Dave Ramsey... but first Jesus!
Know that my children will live in a world that will never hurt them

8 shows I watch (Since I rarely watch TV I will go with shows I sometimes watch!)
Desperate Housewives
Househunters
The Today Show
18 Kids and Counting
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
Seinfeld

8 things I say everyday
Thank you Lord for all you have blessed me with
I love you
night night
Are you hungry?
No thank you
Please share with your sister
you're silly
someone needs a diaper change

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how quickly some things change - and others don't! It would be fun to fill this out every couple years and keep them all in a journal together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete