Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday Letters

 Dear Max,
You and I have gone round and round this week! You are very strong willed little man! I have no doubt that God has given you this personality because He has BIG plans for you! You are very much a Daddy's boy lately. When Dad is home you are much happier. You guys have a lot of fun together and that makes me very happy. You and your Dad are really two peas in a pod so it is cute to watch you play together! I just know we are going to have a good week together this week! I love you Mac-a-doo!
 Dear Sophie,
No doubt my favorite moment this week with you was sitting in Jack's room in the rocking chair singing song after song. I never wanted it to end. You are a very spicy little thing but you are the sweetest little girl. I LOVE having you around. You are my constant shadow checking out my shoes, trying to put on my make-up, and this week you have started wanting to do my hair. I love having a little girly girl. You are such a perfect addition to our testosterone heavy family!
 Dear Jack,
You are lucky you are so freaking cute! You have been a terrible sleeper and eater lately! You don't want to nurse at all so you are only happy when you are eating solids or I finally break down and give you a bottle. And since you aren't eating well you are up all night wanting to eat! What am I going to do with you? You are super cute and on the move now though. Yesterday I found you standing in the den at the window just looking out. You were so proud of yourself! I just can't believe how big you are getting so fast!
Dear Nick,
I love this picture because it is totally you humoring me. You are so good at that. You go along with all of my crazy ideas! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you for letting me sleep in yesterday. Thank you for all of the delicious breakfasts you have been making me lately. Thanks for being a great dad! And thanks for all the great conversations this weekend. I love dreaming with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment