Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Thursday

Man, after my {big announcement} on Tuesday I have just felt kind of funky and not in the mood to blog at all! Ugh! Don't you hate when that happens?

Actually, I am still feeling a little off today but decided that maybe a few minutes doing one of my favorite things would cheer me up again! And there is absolutely no reason to not feel super happy because life has been pretty great lately!

Exhibit A-
I made homemade playdough with the kiddos

Exhibit B-
The hubs took us out to lunch for my absolute fav... GREEK FOOD!

And on top of that I got to go shopping with my grandma last night and the hubs brought me breakfast in bed this moring. Time to get over this funkiness I would say! Life is pretty good!


How I made my homemade playdough...

Combine in a bowl:
1 1/2 C. flour
3/4 C. salt
1 1/2 Tbs. cream of tarter
1 T. vegetable oil

Stir to combine. Seperate into batches depending on how many colors you want. Sperately put each batch in the blender with the food coloring gel of your choice and blend until color is evenly distributed. Then put playdough on the stove on medium low and stir until playdough thickens. Let cool on wax paper and then work with your hands until it feels like playdough. Follow these steps with each batch.


1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I get into writing funks sometimes too but like anything else if you just get it done then it feels better. :)

    ReplyDelete