Thursday, September 1, 2011

a new post!

Our Little R's are keeping us pretty busy these days! And Jack has started walking which has added another demention of CRAZY! But, it is super precious!

See for yourself...



Don't you don't want to SQUEEZE him until he is all squishy? No? Just me. Okay. Moving on...

In other news, I have been re-reading one of my favorite books of all time, "Boys Should be Boys". And I am telling you now if any of you have boys or know boys or anything you HAVE to read this book! Whenever I tell people about this book they say, oh, that is nice, I read "Bringing Up Boys" by Dr. Dobson. Now, I LOVE "Bringing Up Boys" but they are totally different books! So, just humor me and read this one. I really don't think you will regret it. And if you have a daughter, while you are at it, read her book about girls, "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters" which is also amazing!

Okay, so to recap this post...
Life is busy.
Jack is walking and squishable.
Read "Boys Should Be Boys".

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you use the word "squish-able" & how your voice is ever present in your post. I can just hear it coming out of your mouth (with the smile and laugh on the end).

    ReplyDelete