Friday, September 30, 2011

You asked... {Part 3}

You asked: Are there any more little R's in the future?

I answered:

 I love this question because I feel like it is that question that we WANT to ask everyone but people get offended by! The answer, though is honestly, I don't know! If you had asked me a few months ago I would have said "absolutely not, no never ever ever" or something to that effect. But, now that Jack is getting older I will have to just go with "I don't know"! We truly believe that children are a gift from God and so we will welcome any more children God has for us. But, with that said we aren't actively pursuing more children either!

Nick and I also both have big hearts for adoption so that could be a possibility in the future too.


Thanks for the questions this week! It was super fun and just what I needed to get me out of my little blog rut! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment