Thursday, October 27, 2011

Playing Hard

We have been playing hard around here lately! Pinterest has totally been inspiring me to get a little more creative with my kiddos and planning fun activities for us to do together. Some of my mommy friends are awesome about doing stuff like this all the time! But, it has never been my strong suit. However, I have really been enjoying all of the fun things we have been doing lately! I took a picture of a few of our favorites lately!

1. Playing animals in flour
2. Making pipe cleaner rings that Jack likes to put around other objects
3. Playing animals in corn
4. Drawing letters in flowers
5. Decorating construction paper pumpkins

P.S. Who knew pipe cleaners could provide so many different activities and hours of entertainment???

Happy playing friends!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment