Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sweet Saturday

I have mentioned before that around here we pretty much live for the weekends. We love having Nick all to ourselves. We decided to take full advantage of our Daddy Time and spend some time at Cuivre River State Park today. And of course I took the opportunity to try to snatch a few pics for the 'ol Christmas card.

I don't know that I will ever get over Max's gigantic eyes. He just gets more handsome every day. And don't even try to convince me that I am the mom of a 5 year old... I won't believe you for a second because I am positive this guy was just born!

And of course a Christmas photo shoot wouldn't be complete without Jesse. Do you remember last year? I didn't even suggest Jesse come along... it just happened. That girl LOVES Jesse.

And of course Jack loved being outside. He is pure perfection rolled up into one adorably chunky one year old package!

We even managed to grab a family shot using the self timer. Too bad I look AWFUL!! Thank goodness I have an adorable family to make up for it!

Daddy and the kiddos checking out some kind of little lizard. Gotta love nature!

And I rediscovered that it is a physical impossibility to get a good picture of three kids all at the same time!

I am okay with that though. Kids this cute don't have to all be looking at the camera at the same time, right?

And you gotta love live action shots of the princess being chased by a wild T-Rex.


Yep. Saturdays are awesome. And the best part is, it isn't over yet! We are heading out here in a few to meet up with my sister and brother-in-law for Saturday night service at church and then we are headed out to my parents for a family dinner. Love it!

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment