Monday, November 14, 2011

Can Mommy drop out of preschool?

So, Max is in preschool this year. He does great and his teacher has nothing but wonderful things to say about him. And I have heard her talk to other parents when their kiddos are having issues so I know she isn't just saying things to make me feel good! Ha! Really, it is a fine situation. Max is just fine with preschool. He usually doesn't want to go in the morning... I mean, who wants to leave their dino game and go to school? But, he is always happy when I pick him up.

But, I don't like preschool. I don't like getting 3 kiddos dressed and out the door in the mornings.... and usually having to wake the littlest one up to go. I don't like getting three kids into carseats, out of carseats, walk into the building and then get two kiddos into carseats and back out at home... only to repeat the process about 2 hours later. And this is only going to get worse as the weather gets worse.

Plus, I just don't rest easily when my kiddos are away. I am on "alert" the whole time making sure I can hear my phone in case I get a call that he needs to be picked up or something. Plus, I have two other kiddos! Life is actually easier with Max because he is pretty helpful and keeps his sister entertained!

So, chances are... I will not have a preschool drop out. But, a Mom can dream right?
Max before basketball practice on Saturday, how cute is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment