Tuesday, January 10, 2012

30 Day Salad Challenge

Please tell me that I am not the only one who added on a few pounds layers of insulation over the holidays. If only sugar cookies and coffee for breakfast wasn't so amazing. But, now that every last crumb of sugar cookies is gone (trust me, I have checked many times) it is back to reality.
In order to get started on taking off those new pounds, plus the ones I wanted to loose before I even added on the new ones... I decided I needed to get my eating back down to normal human portions. One of my biggest challenges is eating a healthy lunch. So, yesterday I decided to challenge myself to eat a salad for lunch everyday for the next 30 days.
Here was yesterdays-


It really was so good. Today's wasn't quite as healthy... I made a salad with some of our taco leftovers but no doubt it was still much better than a fast food lunch.
Hopefully I will come across a few fun new salad recipes to share along the way! And in the meantime, if you have a favorite healthy salad shoot that recipe my way! I would love to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment