Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What? Today isn't Monday?

There isn't much better than a three day weekend. But, man, do they get me all sorts of thrown off. I have to keep reminding myself that it is actually Tuesday. 

Our weekend was fabulous and included a baby shower, watching the Broncos game (insert sad face), church, celebrating my Grandma's birthday, buying new beds for the kiddos, and lots of time for family fun. 

I thought I would give a little update on how things are going with our little pup since a lot of people thought we were crazy to get one with three little kiddos. And I will admit, we are pretty crazy! But, life with little Scout is going great. He is honestly the best dog. He is super calm for a puppy, he is almost potty trained, he is a fabulous snuggler, he is wonderful with the kids, and he is just so cute! I mean look...

He is a part of the family for sure.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Katie! Scout is adorable. I'm glad he's working out so well with the kiddos. We have a dog, JJ, and I'm hoping she'll be good too when we get to the stage of life where we have kids.

    ReplyDelete