Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Wednesday! I thought I would just write some a little random list of things going on right now...

I meet with two of my good friends from my small group on Wednesday mornings for prayer. It is awesome. Those girls speak truth and love like nobody's business. I am making them these.

Oh, I felt I should clarify I am pretty decided on next year's curriculum. There are so many amazing resources out there and I think lots of them are good. Yesterday's post was more about my own fears and not really about curriculum. When I actually take the plunge and purchase I will share what we are using.

The hubs and I watched Forks Over Knives last night. We both found it really interesting. And I always love hearing about doctors that actually focus on diet rather than running to medication.

That last update reminds me I need to do a kid update. I haven't talked much about how Max has been doing since we were encouraged by our doctor to make some diet changes last year.

Yesterday was the first day of Spring and I am so excited! Although, we have been enjoying beautiful weather for a few weeks now. I took this picture last week...

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... they were yummy too! Thanks for the amazing treats each week. Next week, I'll bring something so that you get a week off :). Your breakfasts (and company)are always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete