Friday, March 2, 2012

InstaFriday {week 2}

Happy Friday everyone! I had such good intentions to blog more this week. Somehow we managed to keep super busy this week! It was all fun though! I am linking up again today here:
life rearranged
Max is getting so big these days. I think he is looking so grown-up.
The kiddos wanted to make a dog house with a box. Soph wanted to be the dog.
Scout got a major haircut and now looks half as big. Nick and my mom love his new do... I am not so sure...
Do you watch Downton Abbey? You should. I am watching Season 2 online now and it is so good!
Daddy and Sophie doing some reading.
I was really bored and started taking pictures of myself. This was the only one I took where it did not look like my nose was taking up my entire face!
Still working on the eating breakfast thing...
Someone is always in costume around here.
I am very thankful for modern day conveniences. I had the crockpot and the bread machine going.
The hubs picked up sushi for us last night. It was incredible.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE to rock the crock! that green bkfst drink looks interesting.....
    happy weekend to ya!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! I promise you can't taste the spinach in the smoothie! Totally just tastes like fruit! Here is my smoothie recipe if you want to give it a try sometime! http://lifewiththelittlers.blogspot.com/2011/10/green-smoothies.html

      Delete
  2. I am bad at taking self portraits too! Enjoyed your pictures...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by Melissa!

      Delete