Friday, March 9, 2012

InstaFriday {week 3}

Yay!  Time again for Instagram pics! I love recapping my week with these pics.

Last Saturday we had friends over for dinner. I asked Max to wipe down the dining room table. He chose his own method of doing so...
 I was rocking my apron as I was making dinner and feeling quite Suzy Homemaker. Maybe if I wore an apron all the time I would be more productive?
 It is a little hard to tell but Nick and I were cracking up about Max's hands. They are always covered in marker because Max colors pictures all day long.
 I love this picture because it is just SO Sophie! She is always in costume and being silly. I just love her so much.
 Jack got Scout's dog bed out of his kennel and then proceeded to terrorize our poor pup by laying in his bed.
 I decided to read the chapter of Proverbs that corresponds with the day of the month in addition to my Bible in a year plan this month. I love the book of Proverbs so much.
Some good friends of ours introduced us to this game and now I am mildly addicted. Nick ran to the store the other day and I asked him to pick up a deck of these cards while he was there. I shouldn't brag but I totally won last night...

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment