Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Living Room... as of today

All right, as I promised earlier I am back with my living room post! I am participating in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life home tour and this week is living rooms! I participated a few years ago when my living room looked like this. A lot has changed! Overall I am pleased with this room, although I would still really like to add an area rug and get new throw pillows. But, decorating is a process around here! So, here is what I have as of today...

 This hutch is where we keep our computer. It has a baby lock on it because certain people like to get into it and push lots of buttons.
 I have collected "R"s for awhile and decided to put most of them in one place. So, this is my wall of Rs!
 I am still unsure about this coffee table. It needs a new paint job and I am not sure weather to keep it black, paint it white, or go another direction entirely. The jury is still out.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment