Friday, July 20, 2012

Big news!

Well, the exciting news in our house is that we are expecting Baby #4! We had our first doctor's appointment on Tuesday and everything looks great. Our due date is February 21st! We are so excited and just feel so blessed that God would see fit to give us another baby.

 So, that pretty much explains why I have fallen off the planet lately. I don't feel good (nausea, tiredness, the works) so it takes pretty much all of my energy to take care of my kiddos during the day. So, poor little bloggy is not getting much attention these days.

On top of that we are quickly approaching "Birthday Season" so I have also been working on planning Jack's birthday party and starting to think about Sophie's. Jack's birthday is August 2nd and Sophie's is August 14th. We like to do family parties when the kids are little so this year we are having Jack's birthday party at my aunt's house because... well, she has a pool! And they have tractors and Jack LOVES tractors! So, win!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will leave you with a picture of the soon to be birthday boy... how is he almost 2?


1 comment:

  1. It seems like Jack was just a baby! He is so precious! Ready to see his face when he sees the real tractor at this party!

    ReplyDelete