Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Sunday!

I wish I had cute pics of kiddos ready for church this morning to post but alas... we didn't make it to church. I am still sick and a few of my kiddos are joining me in a chorus of coughing fits. I actually went to urgent care yesterday morning and was given some medicine... after being sick for 9 days now I have about had enough of this!

I miss people! I miss church! I miss my friends!... and I really miss sleep! :(

The weekend actually wasn't totally spent at home though. I felt pretty decent yesterday after getting my meds so the hubs and I still got to have our date day. We went to Babies 'R Us to check out some new carseat options for Quatro. We also went to Sams. We are getting a Sams in our town at the end of the month but we already got our memberships so we decided to check one out. We were like kids in a candy store overwhelmed by all of the bulk products! Ha!

After that we went to lunch at P.F. Changs which was amazingly delicious. It was wonderful to be out to lunch just the two of us. I am so thankful to have a husband who also is my favorite person in the whole wide world. After Changs we headed home and decided to watch a movie on Netflix. Unfortunately, I fell asleep pretty quickly but it was honestly nice to get in a nap. After that we headed out to pick up the kiddos. It was a pretty good time, really!

Since I am feeling a little down from being sick I thought I would post a little pic to cheer me up! This is Jack right before his first Easter. How cute was he???
You just can't look at that and still be sad!

Happy Sunday everyone! Here is too a healthy week... please!

No comments:

Post a Comment