Thursday, October 11, 2012

He will not delay


I heard this song, Always, by Kristian Stanfill on the radio this morning. I hadn't heard it in awhile and it really was exactly what I needed to hear today.

I have been feeling a little anxious after our ultrasound on Tuesday. Our doctor assured us that he was not concerned but he said there were just a few little things he wanted to check again in 8 weeks. I am glad he told me he wasn't concerned, but as a mom anything less than "absolute perfection" is a little nerve wracking. I am one who is quick to jump to the worst case scenario so I have found myself every once in awhile just letting myself be consumed with worry. But, this song was a great reminder for me this morning.

I love when I am reminded of who God is and in that reminder everything else seems to fade away. This song did that for me this morning and pointed me to the One who does not give us a spirit of fear.

If you are struggling with fear this morning I hope this song encourages you in some way. And I would also encourage you to check out these verses from the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment