Wednesday, November 14, 2012

month of {gratitude} catch up day!

I am behind on my gratitude posts! Eek! I have been single mommin' it these past few days while the hubs is out of town so blogging has taken a bit of a backseat! So, I will just list a few things I am grateful for in bullet point form! 
  • wonderful friends and family who have helped out while Nick is gone
  • God meeting my daily needs by providing me with patience, gentleness, and kindness towards my children when I know I couldn't do those things on my own
  • quiet mornings with candlelight, music, and hot coffee to spend time alone with the Lord and prepare for the day ahead
  • a husband who goes to a conference but acts like he is on a mission trip and uses the opportunity to share the love of Christ with people he comes across on the streets
  • Friend2Friend this semester- today was our last meeting but I have been really grateful this semester for my kiddos teachers, my class and the people in it, and the guarantee of drinking a cup of coffee among adults every week while there are no children yelling in the background
  • God's provision for us financially over the past month when unexpected things have come up
  • a Savior who should have left me where I was but instead chose to save me and continues to pursue me and work in my life...
Psalm 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock 
and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see sand fear 
and put their trust in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment