Monday, November 19, 2012

What I am loving lately...

Just thought I would take a minute and share some things I am loving lately...

OPI Shatter polish. Have you seen it? Tried it? I bought some in silver. Below is a really bad pic of my nails painted blue with the silver shatter polish on top. First of all... it is super fun to sit and watch it crackle as you paint your nails. But even better... this stuff is rock hard... no chipping! I had mine for over a week and had to take it off only because my nails were growing out too much. This gold might be fun for the holidays over some red polish? (By the way, I got mine at Target)


Catan Junior. I love playing board games as a family and Nick loves Settlers of Catan. Me, not so much. But, when I saw this junior version I thought maybe it would be more my speed. And it totally is. The game is for ages 6 and up but Soph at age 4 can play with a little coaching and seems to enjoy it. Nick and I actually enjoyed this game so much we have played a few times by ourselves after the kiddos are in bed. Ha!


 My new Keurig! I got the Platinum edition one. I got it at Kohls when it was on sale and I had a 30% off coupon. I am mildly obsessed with this thing. And the kids love using it to make hot chocolate. I also got the nifty drawer thing underneath at Sams to store my K-cups in for $10.

 And speaking of... my favorite K-cup so far is definitely these Donut Shop Coconut Mocha ones. Deliciously yummy. And even better? I used the Kohl's cash I got when buying the Keurig to score a pack of these babies and a pack of green tea for free.

I am also enjoying reading "What's It Like to be Married to Me?" By Linda Dillow. It is a really good read so far and gives a ton of food for thought. I like to read at least one marriage book every year and this one is definitely one I would recommend.



So, do you have any things/products you are loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment