So, without further ado.. let the real randomness begin...
- We are on our second cycle of our new budget and it is going really well. I have actually texted Nick a few times to tell him how much I love our budget! And if you know me at all you know that that is HUGE! But, I think for me it is easier to ration the money for different categories over a two week period rather than for the month.
- I made my official pre-baby to-do list...the hubs actually appreciates my lists but I am the first to admit that this one is a little random including things like packing my hospital bag (logical) to organizing the linen closet (maybe a little off topic).
- I have my last ultrasound this week. I am really hoping that the baby is head down now. At the last one he was sideways...
- At church this morning Jack was acting a little bit under the weather so we decided we better not send him back to the nursery. He was a total rockstar and sat on Nick's lap the whole time and never made a fuss. It was pretty awesome to have our whole family sitting together at church.
- My cousin has a fun blog and has challenged herself to post some of her own drawings on her blog every week. I am uber impressed (since my stick figures are usually pretty wonky). She also posts about other craftiness, marriage, etc.. check out Amanda's blog here!
- This week is my freezer meal swap with a few of my girlfriends. I decided to make one oldie but goodie (stuffed shells) and one new recipe (red beans and rice). I will post the recipe if it turns out to be amazing.
- Speaking of recipes... dinner tonight is these no-peek beef tips. My house smells amazing right now as these are cooking away in the oven!
Here are a few iPhone pics from this week!
|Not sure what was going on here....|
|Last weekend we had lunch at Pizza Pro, our favorite pizza place... I love their buffalo chicken pizza!|
|Jack drinking the milk from his cereal|
|Playing a little Skip-Bo with the hubs... he totally beat me...|
|The kiddos like the new chalkboard in the kitchen|
|The official 34 week shot|
|Yesterday, the big kids went to a birthday party and Jack and I went to lunch with my mom, grandma, and aunt. I think he had fun but he looks pretty serious in this shot.|
|And of course a post wouldn't be complete without a pic of the furry children!|