Monday, March 18, 2013

Shout out

I just saw a reminder in my inbox that The Happy Wives club moved their weekly link up to Mondays and I immediately knew I needed to write a quick post about my hubby this week.

I just have to give a big shout out to my hubs because he has been so helpful since the baby has been born. (He is always helpful but he has just gone above and beyond). He has totally allowed me to focus on taking care of the baby and he has totally pitched in with dishes, laundry, clean-up, and helping with the other kiddos. On top of that he has totally been there for me emotionally and I am just so thankful!

I love my husband so much and am so thankful for him. And I just love that our boys (all three of them!) and our little girl get to see such an amazing example of what servant leadership looks like everyday!

So, thank you Babe for all that you do! We love you so much!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I just love all the cute smile's each time your blog opens! Congrat's on the new blessing in your life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! OMG how much of a difference does clean laundry make?! I love when my hubby helps out like that. They think it's small but it's SO big. Thanks for that shout out and for linking up!

    Christy Joy
    #happywivesclub

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! (yes, the baby and your hubby :)) Love seeing the shout out to him for Marriage Mondays.

    ReplyDelete