Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

I wanted to post a few pictures from Easter! My sister and brother in-law were in town for the weekend and it was so good to spend so much time with them. My mom made an amazing Easter dinner that I am still dreaming about... And I think the kiddos really enjoyed the weekend.

I am a pretty free spirit when it comes to what our kids wear. I focus on buying them clothes they can play well in and then I pretty much let them decide what they want to wear everyday (a task Sophie takes very seriously!). But, on Christmas Eve and Easter I call the shots! And that means matching outfits! I love it! To me there is nothing sweeter than a bunch of little ones in matching outfits. And lets be totally honest, is there anything sweeter than little boys in matching vests and little girls in sweet dresses with little shiny dress shoes?

The hubs and I with our baby on his very first Easter!

The girls ready for church on Easter morning

Big sister and her baby brother

My oldest and youngest

All of the handsome Ramsey men

my three boys


My sweet Little R's


Our whole family before lunch at my parent's

1 comment: