Monday, January 20, 2014

Another week!

We had a good weekend and are now diving into week 2 with the kids going to co-op three days a week. They were excited to go back which I am taking as a very good sign. I am enjoying my one on one time with Jack (Sam takes a long morning nap so he is asleep most of the time the kids are gone!) and hopefully we will be in a bit of a routine soon. 

Our weekend was busy but fun. Friday night we had a family movie night. Star Wars + popcorn + all my favorite peeps snuggled on the couch = a really great evening. I hadn't even seen a Star Wars movie before we got married and although I still am not a die hard fan I don't mind watching them (which is a BIG deal for a girl who is not a movie watcher!). 

On Saturday, Sophie and I met some of the ladies from my family for lunch to celebrate my Grandma June's birthday. Then we followed it up with a little trip to Bath and Body Words (I am obsessed with their candles!) and then came home and watched another Star Wars movie. I ended up falling asleep and slept until almost 6 so we ended up grabbing Chick-fil-a for dinner since I didn't have much time to cook anything.
Photo: Happy Birthday Mom! Great lunch!
Sunday we went to church and then met up with my parents for lunch. We went back to their house to watch the Broncos game. We had to leave in the middle of the game because Sam hadn't napped all day and was getting cranky. We came home and watched the rest of the game and then I made Cheeseburger Soup for dinner (a family favorite... not a healthy one!). Then Nick and I spent the evening watching football and doing housework.

Overall it was a very good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment