Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Catch-up

Happy Friday everyone! Excitement is in the air at our house this morning. We are heading to Springfield this afternoon to spend some time with our dear Jenkins family! Our whole family is always so excited when we get to spend time with them. They are such a blessing to us.

Speaking of blessings... The past few weeks I had been feeling a bit overwhelmed. Sam has just been difficult... well... most of his life ;) If he is awake he tends to be on the cranky side. So, now that he is napping less and is awake more... and then add in the fact that he is now all over the place and into everything I had just been feeling overwhelmed. Then last week, out of nowhere (to me), a sweet young lady from our small group said she would love to start coming over one or two mornings to help out in any way, just to serve our family. Wow! I felt like God was saying, "I hear you, I see you, and I am not going to leave you alone." She came over twice this week and it blessed me so much. I had the chance to actually clean my master bathroom... like CLEAN it! I got so much done! And my kids LOVE Miss Alli... Jack calls her his "girl".

And here are a few cute kiddo photos from last weekend...




 Someone asked me recently if I liked having 4 kids... (like I would say "nah, I am actually looking to get rid of a couple..." But, all joking aside... I don't know if it has anything to do with 4 but I love having MY kids. And one of my favorite things is just getting to know them as little people and forming friendships with them and also watching them form friendships with each other.

And for no other reason than cuteness... baby pirate!

No comments:

Post a Comment